"Employee benefits add up to more than just a payroll deduction.
The Pennsylvania Payroll system is a comprehensive benefits administration system built to handle a variety of benefits management policies and procedures."
With PPC, you can maintain detailed information on an unlimited number of plans and coverage levels for each employee.
What's more, we automate the processes for determining eligibility, calculating premiums and setting payroll deductions.
- Tracking of not only benefit payroll deductions, but the actual cost of the benefits to the employer – a more accurate reflection of payroll expenditures.
- Clear display of all plan names, premiums and descriptions.
- When plan rate changes you do not have to go into every employee's record and make that change. You change the rate in one place and everyone will be automatically updated.
- Easy-to-read breakout of plans employees are enrolled in and those for which they're eligible. (This ensures that employees won't be assigned plans they aren't eligible for)
- Ability to automatically put benefit payroll deductions for out-of-work employees in the arrears. (The appropriate deductions are taken on the next check)
- Tracking of employer match on 401K plans.
- Leave accrual processing which enables employees to earn time towards their leave plans based on time worked, length of service or any other factors you choose. We can accommodate an unlimited number of leave plans with different criteria.