"Pennsylvania Payroll allows you to create and maintain an organized database on your company's most critical asset - your employees"
Most companies maintain personal files of every employee.
It makes sense - but storing those files in a cabinet can pose a raft of problems when it comes to access, share, update or reformat the information.
Our HRIS is not a separate module; it is the same system with your payroll and benefits.
It is extremely intuitive and easy to use.
A security feature allows you to determine exactly which users may access which information and to record which users have made changes.
View-only settings can be activated to allow certain users to see information but not make changes.
- Documents: allows you to scan documents and attach them to workers records
- Comments: A useful feature for tracking anything out of norm that was done for a worker.
- Company Property: Allows you to track items that have been given to a worker such as keys, cell phones, laptop computers etc..
- Disciplinary Action: Track the problems, who handled it and what actions were taken.
- Dependents: Tracks all information on an employee's dependents.
- Performance Review: Tracks performance reviews and can be programmed to remind you when an employee is due for a review.
- Licenses: Enables you to maintain and update license information - including expiration dates - for licensed workers.
- Emergency Contacts: Tracks an unlimited number of contacts for each employee, displaying name, address, phone number and relationship.
- Demographics: Contains each employee's phone number, address, gender, race, age etc.
- Employment: Tracks hire date, service interruptions and terminations dates.
- Preferences: Allows you to maintain a record of employee likes, dislikes - such as preference for working late but not on weekends.
- Restrictions: Tracks permanent and temporary medial restrictions.
- User Fields: Can be tailored to user's specific requirements.
- Employee Self Service: Allows employees online access to their information.
- Applicant Tracking: Allows you to keep track of all applicant information and easily convert them to an employee.
- Other Features: Allows easy tracking of employee education levels, skills, tests, courses, I-9 information and other relevant data.