"It's the reason your employees come to work...the engine that drives your company...and most likely your biggest capital expense"
It doesn't have to be your biggest administrative headache.
The Pennsylvania Payroll makes it easy to pay your employees and allocate your payroll dollars.
Moreover, your payroll, HR and benefit information are not separate modules, but it is all the same system so you need to enter and maintain information only once.
- Multiple ways to track payroll dollars by department, position, locations, organization, user-defined fields or other variables
- Automatic breakout of payroll, benefits costs and employer taxes - including FUI, SUI, FICA - even for workers who frequently move around the company
- Easy rehiring of terminated workers - no matter how long ago they left the company - since all payroll information is kept permanently on file
- No hassle tax updating. When state or local taxes change, you can update an employee's tax status in seconds - without having to fire and rehire them. That's a real advantage over competing payroll systems.
- Payroll information entry online, by email, phone, fax or through one of our time and attendance systems
- Ability for managers to log time for only those workers in their department
- Run a preprocess and see what your payroll would look like before it is finalized
- Receive your finalized payroll reports minutes after submitting payroll
- Through various security levels you can have someone enter payroll hours but not be able to see pay rates or salaries